Weddings. T-Shirts. Taxes. Here's a little round up of links from around the Web you may have missed this week:
- Invite the homeless to your wedding as guests of honor.
- Sometimes you just have to outsmart your child with a little reverse lexicology.
- These photos of Chinese artist Liu Bolin will blow you away. The Invisible Man.
- Looking into the past, from the present.
- Do you believe in living more with less? Do you design T-shirts?
- Did you finish your taxes? Check out your federal taxpayer receipt.
- High-school seniors predict their future.
- The Post Office accidentally released a State of Liberty Stamp that shows the half-size Las Vegas replica.
- We continue to pray, fast, and act for the budget. Join us.
The One Percent. Dear Fork. Budget Cuts. Here's a little round up of links from around the Web you may have missed this week:
- "Of the 1%, by the 1%, for the 1%" -- Joseph Stiglitz on inequality in America.
- Dear Fork, You have a son.
- Go inside Prague's off-limits baroque library.
- We're not broke. Not even close.
- Our new and improved Daily Digest from Duane Shank is the best round up of relevant news articles out there. Yeah, I said it: It's the BEST.
- Let's thank our members of Congress for joining the hunger fast for a moral budget. (Call your member and ask them to join.)
- Stay updated on the latest news from the hunger fast for a moral budget.
- Michael Gerson on the real-world effects of budget cuts.
- Watch this CNN report on the hunger fast for a moral budget.
It was announced today that Glenn Beck will end his program on the Fox News Channel later this year in order to create a "variety of television projects for air on the Fox News Channe