Weddings. T-Shirts. Taxes. Here's a little round up of links from around the Web you may have missed this week:
- Invite the homeless to your wedding as guests of honor.
- Sometimes you just have to outsmart your child with a little reverse lexicology.
- These photos of Chinese artist Liu Bolin will blow you away. The Invisible Man.
- Looking into the past, from the present.
- Do you believe in living more with less? Do you design T-shirts?
- Did you finish your taxes? Check out your federal taxpayer receipt.
- High-school seniors predict their future.
- The Post Office accidentally released a State of Liberty Stamp that shows the half-size Las Vegas replica.
- We continue to pray, fast, and act for the budget. Join us.