Evan Trowbridge 3-28-2011
Jeannie Choi 3-25-2011
Food Prices. Aurora Borealis. Fasting and Prayer. Here's a little round up of links from around the web you may have missed this week:
- Food and gas prices are rising again and anti-hunger activists are calling for financial reform.
- Artist Theo Jansen has created skeletal creatures out of plastic pipes that are able to walk on wind and subsist on their own. Watch the footage. (It's incredible!)
- Don't have time to watch the aurora borealis in Russia for a week? Yeah, me neither.
- Would you dare eat pie in the sky?
- A brief history of movie title design. (How many of these have you seen?)
- Lastly, we want to hear from you. What are some issues that are tugging at your heart these days?
Alex Awad 3-07-2011
Jim Wallis 3-03-2011
Elizabeth Palmberg 2-11-2011
[Editors' note: This post is taken from a letter Sojourners associate editor Elizabeth Palmberg sent to the folks who create National Public Radio's Planet Money podca
Rev. Thomas John 1-06-2011
In the wake of the horrendous tragedy of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami ever
Jeannie Choi 11-12-2010
Jim Wallis 5-10-2010
Yesterday I heard one of the best Mother's Day sermons I can remember. It was by the pastor at our family's church, Rev. Jeff Haggray of First Baptist Church in Washington, D.C.
Rabbi Arthur Waskow 4-08-2010
The end of Passover is said to mark the anniversary of the moment when Pharaoh's imperial horse-chariot army met disaster in the Red Sea.