How do I contact Sojourners’ donor services team?
To speak to someone on our donor services team, please call 202-745-4644 or email

Where can I mail my donation check?
Checks can be mailed to our secure lockbox at:

P.O. Box 70730
Washington, DC 20024-0730

Is my gift tax-deductible?
Sojourners is a 501(c)(3) organization and your gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Please contact a tax advisor for specific deductibility rules.

Will I receive a receipt for my gift?
If you mail your gift, Sojourners will mail you an official acknowledgement for your records. If you make your donation online, you will be sent an email with an official receipt.

What is Sojourners’ federal taxpayer ID number?
Sojourners’ EIN, or federal taxpayer ID number, is 23-7380554.

How do I make changes to my Sustainers Circle membership or monthly gift, such as changing the credit card or bank information, changing the amount of the recurring gift, or cancelling a monthly gift?
You can do all of these things online through our supporter hub.

How can I change my address or contact information?
Your contact information can also be updated online through the supporter hub. Alternatively, you can call our Donor Services Assistant at 202-745-4644 or email the changes to

Will I get a complimentary subscription to Sojourners magazine if I make a donation?
Yes, by giving a monthly donation of $10 or more through the Sojourners Sustainers Circle, you will receive a complimentary subscription to the print, online, and digital editions of Sojourners magazine. Join here.

Can I give my complimentary Sojourners magazine subscription to a friend?
Yes, to send your copy of Sojourners magazine to a friend instead of receiving it as part of your Sustainers Circle membership, please call our Circulation Assistant at 202-745-4631 and provide the gift recipient’s name, email address, and mailing address. If you would like to purchase a gift subscription for a friend in addition to your own, visit our gift subscription page.

Does Sojourners participate in workplace giving campaigns?
Yes, if you’re a federal or state employee, you can support Sojourners through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) by using Sojourners’ identification code #12191. You can also check with your local United Way campaign for more information on how to support Sojourners.

Do you accept matching gifts from companies?
Yes, we accept matching gifts. Talk to your employer to see if they will match your gift and what you need to do.

Can I make a planned gift to Sojourners?
We accept a variety of planned giving options: charitable bequests, charitable gift annuities, a life insurance policy, gifts from retirement plans, appreciated securities, and charitable reminder trusts. For more information, please visit our planned giving page.

Can I make a gift of stock to Sojourners?
Yes, click here to download instructions along with a sample letter for your broker.

How can I make a gift in honor or in memorial of someone?
Memorial giving is a meaningful way to recognize significant life events and people while supporting Sojourners. We will notify your honoree or their family of your gift with your choice of either a mailed card or an e-card. A separate acknowledgment will be mailed to you for your tax records. Click here to give online.

How can I obtain a copy of Sojourners’ annual report?
In the past few years we have produced videos as annual reports. The 2020 annual report focuses on how Sojourners equipped, mobilized, and organized clergy and people of faith to protect the vote. Our 2019 annual report provides an informative overview of our mission.

My question is not listed on this page. Who should I contact?
If you have further questions, please feel free to call donor services at 202-745-4644 or email