Here is a list of books written by and about Daniel Berrigan. This list is by no means exhaustive. If you would like to submit an addition to this list, please go to our Facebook Page and contribute an addition.
1. Daniel Berrigan: Essential Writings (Orbis), selected with an introduction by John Dear
2. No Gods But One (Eerdmans), by Daniel Berrigan
3. Come Alive!: The Spirited Art of Sister Corita (Four Corners Books), by Julie Ault, Daniel Berrigan, and Sister Corita Kent
4. Love in Action: Writings on Nonviolent Social Change (Parallax Press), by Thich Nhat Hanh and a forward by Daniel Berrigan.
5. The Trial of the Catonsville Nine (Fordham University Press), by Daniel Berrigan, Robin Andersen, and James Marsh.
6. The Kings and Their Gods: The Pathology of Power (Eerdmans), by Daniel Berrigan