Here's a little round up of links from around the Web you may have missed this week:
- Moving photos of the memorials in Norway.
- The racial wealth gap continues to grow wider.
- Would you eat it?
- A smarter food label, as conceptualized by Berkeley design students.
- Are you a marketer, a salesperson, or an editor with a heart for social justice? Check it out.
- Temporary tattoos for big kids.
- Become a fan of Sojourners magazine.
- The International Mission Photography Archive.
- The Horn of Africa is on the brink of humanitarian crisis.
- The Family Research Council launches attack ads against evangelical and Catholic leaders.
Have a lovely weekend.
Jeannie Choi is Web editor at Sojourners.