- Our prayers extend to the people of Norway. Lord, have mercy.
- The New York Times said it best. Today's weather "felt more like being licked by a big, swampy monster."
- Who wrote what? Rep. West vs. Jane Austen.
- These awesome folks turned Carmageddon into a dinner party.
- Evangelical pastor Mark Driscoll invites Facebook fans to mock "effeminate" worship leaders.
- The hunger strike is alive and well in India.
- John Mayer says, "Twitter made my mind smaller."
- Why the faith leaders of the Circle of Protection met with President Obama.
Have a lovely weekend.
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.