Jun 10, 2011
The Onion. Palin. Pick Our Cover. Here's a little round up of links from around the Web you may have missed this week:
- Onion-like headlines in real life.
- Speaking of The Onion: literally unbelievable.
- Reality check: You are enormously insignificant.
- UN Report: Internet access is a human right.
- "Dear Children of Troy: Read. Read. Read. Read. Read. Read. That's the advice of your good friend, Dr. Seuss."
- Help us stay, Mr. President.
- The Palin emails.
- Innovations to help African farmers thrive.
- Eboo Patels' most cringe-worthy question: Why don't Muslims denounce terrorism more?
- Which cover do you like better? Help Sojourners magazine pick!
Have a lovely weekend.
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.