Moldy Toast. Carp Attack. E-Verify. Here's a little round up of links from around the Web you may have missed this week:
- Moldy toast like you've never seen it before.
- Save our inboxes! Sign on to the Email Charter.
- When carp attack!
- Improv Everywhere brings their whimsy to a carousel in Bryant Park.
- Will you follow the Pope on Twitter?
- Are these photos of planets? No, they are not.
- This conceptual device grows one meal a day: one fish and a portion of salad.
- How your E-ZPass could help prevent premature births.
- Have you read the God's Politics blog policy to the left of this page?
"The God's Politics blog seeks to run a variety of opinions on important issues of faith, politics, and culture. Unlike pieces by Jim Wallis and Sojourners staff, other opinions expressed on this blog do not necessarily represent the position of Sojourners."
- As a Christian, do you think it is OK to celebrate the Fourth of July?
I hope you have a safe and lovely weekend.
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.