- A (shockingly) short history of the greeting, 'hello.'
- An interview with Adam Taylor, former senior policy director at Sojourners, about his book, Mobilizing Hope.
- Jim Wallis, remixed.
- China. Iraq. Guatemala. See how Valentine's Day was celebrated (or protested) around the world.
- A gnome moves to New York.
- Nonviolent strategist Gene Sharp and his connection with the Egypt protests.
- Enter the magical world of free flight duration aeronautics.
- I've worked at Sojourners magazine for nearly three years now and I can say, hands down, this is our best issue yet. Check out the March 2011 issue on Afghanistan.
- Join me in praying for Bahrain, and other nations protesting for freedom.
Have a lovely weekend.
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.