Books. Pizza. Women Writers. Here's a little round up of links from around the web you may have missed this week:
- Wouldn't it be great if books color coded themselves while we slept?
- An Egyptian orders pizza for the demonstrators in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Throw snowballs at the lobbyists.
- If you're near Boston, check out the Episcopal Village Mission Event.
- The numbers don't lie: Publications review more books by men than women, and publish more reviews written by men than by women.
- Read more about the literary glass ceiling, and be sure to bookmark ladyjournos, a site that highlights women writers.
- A lovely illustration: Liberate!
Have a lovely weekend.
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.