Tea Party quotes. Elizabeth Warren. Quran burning. Here's a little round up of links from around the web you may have missed this week.
- Can you guess the Tea Party quote?
- Downsize to an 89-square-foot house.
- Rapping cowboys for Elizabeth Warren.
- Despite the economy and the rise in e-books, independent bookstores are staying afloat.
- Boycott Target flash mob.
- "I implore Jones as a Christian and an American to cancel his burning event, follow the true teachings of Jesus by loving his neighbor, and engage in respectful dialogue instead." -- Akbar Ahmed.
- More coverage on Christians and Islam in the God's Politics blog, Sojourners magazine, and in the Sojo Store.
- Fascinating color photographs of Depression-era America.
Have a safe and restful weekend.
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.