Love Sojourners’ message and want others to hear it? Sojourners is looking for a creative, energetic, and data-oriented biblical social justice evangelist who is enthusiastic about helping guide the growth of Sojourners’ platforms and reach new audiences with our message.
- Develop and implement, with the web and magazine editors, marketing and communications strategies for content promotion and growth of Sojourners’ platforms, including print and online publications.
- Implement, analyze, and adjust strategies for the growth and engagement of Sojourners’ email constituency using Luminate, working cross-departmentally to help oversee overall list health.
- Track social media best practices and, with the other editors, utilize those platforms for audience engagement, cultivation, and list acquisition.
- Compile and track weekly analytics across platforms to gauge trends and growth.
- Manage audience response to Sojourners’ email communications and publications (i.e., comments sections and feedback forms).
- Other duties as assigned.
- One-to-two years’ experience in audience engagement, particularly content promotion, audience and readership growth and analysis, and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of building online and print audiences.
- Experience building reports, building and segmenting email sends, and querying within Luminate. (Other CRM programs a plus.)
- Experience crafting platform-specific messaging across social media, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Experience reporting from Google Analytics and/or other audience analytics tools.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and editing, and speaking comfort and experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills to handle several assignments simultaneously; attention to detail; ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal skills essential.
- Understanding of and commitment to Sojourners’ faith-based mission.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional reference contacts to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Sojourners is an equal opportunity employer that continually seeks to diversify its staff. People of color are highly encouraged to apply. Excellent benefits package includes fully paid health insurance, 20 days paid vacation, 401(k) plan, and a positive, faith-based work environment.