1. 17 Stunning Images of All Saints Day Around the World 
The Guardian pictorially circles the globe to offer beautiful images of All Saints Day celebrations and remembrances. In Western Christianity — mainly Catholicism — this Nov. 1 holy day is meant to honor all of the saints, known and unknown.
2. Is Youth Ministry Killing the Church? 
Churches and denominations continue in their pursuit of truly diverse congregations. But are we missing one area of diversity — age — by offering separate youth programs? Here's one former youth minister's take.
3. Germany OKs 'Indeterminate' Gender At Birth 
Germany has become the first European country to allow parents to leave "gender" blank on their child's birth certificate when they exhibit characteristics of both sexes.
4. Pastor Says Ministers Who Voted For Obama Should Resign. Maybe He Should Go First 
In his Faith & Culture blog, Jonathan Merritt takes on Pastor Doug Wilson, who says ministers who voted for a second President Barack Obama term "should not be entrusted with the care of souls."
5. 'Oh No Canada:' Check Out the 6 Posters Illustrating Canada's Alleged Silencing of Tar Sands Critics 
Franke James claims her name was found on a Canadian government "enemy list" because of her anti-tar sands activism. So, the artist created this series of posters, now up at Washington, D.C., bus stops. Take a look at the slideshow.
6. WATCH: 'Princess Bride' Star Mandy Patinkin Reveals His Favorite Line in the Film 
The star of screen and stage — and now hit Showtime series Homeland — takes us back to the classic film The Princess Bride to talk about his favorite line … and the poignancy behind it may surprise you. Watch, if only to surface nostalgia when he recites lines in the Inigo Montoya accent.
7. Why Forgiving Others is So Hard Yet So Liberating 
A beautiful reflection by Chad Bird: "They didn’t owe me an apology; they didn’t owe me repentance, tears, promises of improvement, vows never to repeat what they’d done. Nothing is what they owed me. So I crawled out of the hollow divinity I’d fashioned, threw it in the trash to rust, and said those frightening yet liberating words: I forgive you."
8. WATCH: Photographer Puts Two Strangers Together for Intimate Photographs, and the Results Are Surprising 
If a photographer stopped you on the street and asked you to pose with a complete stranger as if he was a boyfriend, brother, or best friend, what would your response be? Watch these fascinating results.
9. Lamenting My Prejudice Against Beautiful Women 
Is overt femininity, by definition, shallow? While many of us wouldn't put it quite so starkly, it tends to be an underlying, if unconscious, assumption. (See: blowback against Zooey Deschanel "girly girl" image). Over at Christianity Today's her.meneutics blog, Katelyn Beaty confesses her own blown assumptions after attending an all-women's conference. "They gave me a new model for what it means to lead as a woman—not as a woman trying to hide their femininity, like so many women in leadership, especially in male-oriented workplaces, feel they must do."
10. WATCH (Again): Boy Won't Leave Pope Francis' Side 
Because it's adorable — and it's Friday; that's why.