Sojourners’ readers are conscious consumers. They buy fair trade, recycle, and research companies they do business with. When it comes to giving gifts to their loved ones they are no different. They would like their gifts to express their care for the recipient while being representative of their values.
- Handmade gifts from diverse cultures
- Fairly traded foods like coffee and chocolate.
- Books, artwork, and music that expresses the life of faith.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable products
- Charitable giving with honorariums or memorials