Faith and Justice Churches
What is Faith & Justice Churches (FJC)?
Faith and Justice Churches (FJC) is a new congregational network sponsored by Sojourners.
FJC is both a gathering place and a toolbox. It's a network for faith leaders to work together on social justice issues. It's also a set of tools designed to help local church put faith into action.
How can Faith & Justice Churches help me?
As a member of Faith & Justice Churches, you can:
- Exclusively join Sojourners' national directory of churches
- Access weekly sermon prep materials
- Receive resources for mobilizing your congregation around social justice concerns
- Obtain timely analysis of current events
- Get exclusive commentary from Jim Wallis, just for network members
- Search more than 15 years of award-winning content from Sojourners magazine
- Receive discounts on conferences and print materials
- Connect with like-minded colleagues
- Serve as a key contact for action alerts
- Share sermons and worship resources
- Participate in online discussions
- Be part of a national effort to mobilize Christians for the common good
Annual Membership includes:
- Downloadable study and discussion guides
- Sojourners magazine, including 15 years of archived content
- Preaching the Word sermon prep service
- Organizing toolkits
- Idea Exchange discussion board
- Discounts on conferences and resources
- Updates from Jim Wallis and Sojourners staff
- Searchable church directory listing
- Clergy newsletter
SPECIAL Introductory Rate of $119.95
To launch the new Faith & Justice Churches network, we're offering an introductory rate of $119.95, a great price for a package of resources, tools and services valued at more than $249 if purchased separately.
Who should use Faith & Justice Churches?
Faith & Justice Churches is especially for faith leaders doing ministry in the local setting -- pastors, program staff, church officers, small group facilitators and Sunday school teachers. However you are serving your local church, Faith & Justice Churches has something for you.