Evening List of Awesomeness: Get Your Click On!
by Joshua Witchger 09-21-2011 | 9:25pm
- Nerd-dom covers vast swaths of territory, from Trekkies and Settlers of Catan enthusiasts to, apparently, at least a few followers of Christ. The latest College Humor Original video proposes that of these three, Christians are the worst subspecies of nerd.
- Hug It Forward is building some pretty impressive schools out of bottles, not bricks.
- Music from a Dry Cleaner uses a conglomeration of rhythms and frequencies, making a groovy tune by recording and looping sounds from a dry cleaner.
- Over at Paste.com, have a listen to "Sticks & Stones" from Grammy-winner Joe Henry's upcoming album, Reverie.
- GOP candidates and evolution? Find out how to make a creationist weep.
- Ten videos of animals set to heavy metal!