Friday Links Round-Up
Missing God. Modern day slavery. A crawfisher turned crooner. Here's a little round-up of links from the web you may have missed this week:
- What happens when you Google: "I miss God"?
- Rose Marie Berger asks, Who Killed Donte Manning?
- Another case of forced labor in Florida fields revealed.
- An out-of-work crawfisher from the Gulf Coast tries to sing some sense into the oil spill commission.
- What's growing in your summer garden?
- 11 women writers to read.
- Stephen Colbert: Farm worker?
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
Jeannie Choi is web editor at Sojourners.