Copyright and Reprint Policy
For permission to reprint articles from Sojourners magazine, or any other questions regarding copyright policy, contact reprints(at)sojo(dot)net or write:
Attn: Reprint Permissions
3333 14th St. NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20010
Articles from SojoMail, our free weekly e-mail newsletter, may be freely distributed as long as it bears the following attribution:
Source: SojoMail http://www.sojo.net/sojomail
By submitting your work to Sojourners, or otherwise giving Sojourners permission to publish your work, either in print or electronically, you represent and warrant:
1) that all works submitted are your creation, have not been published previously, and are submitted exclusively to us;
2) that Sojourners’ reproduction and distribution of the work will not violate any copyright or other right of any third party;
3) that you are granting Sojourners exclusive print publication rights to the work submitted;
4) that you are also granting full reprint permission for any item we publish, unless otherwise indicated;
5) that you are also granting the subsequent right to reproduce, distribute, adapt, or display the work for any purpose and in any manner or medium worldwide during the copyright term of the work, without additional compensation except that spelled out below.
The rights granted may be exercised in any form or media in which the work may be reproduced, published, distributed, or displayed (including but not limited to compilations, microfilm, library databases, videotext, computer databases, CD-ROM, and the Internet). Rights to the article include (but are not limited to) the use of excerpts in marketing materials and the posting on our Web page (www.sojo.net). We reserve the right to accept or reject any article submitted. A fee will be paid for any solicited article that is rejected. If we receive payment of $50 or more for the electronic or hard copy reprinting of a non-staff-written article, 50 percent of the payment shall be paid to the author.
Content available online at sojo.net may have been updated or corrected from the originally published print material. Sojourners reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in this content.